libPropList

Grabbed balsa from CVS and started compiling it... found out I didn't have
libproplist on my system when it got to compiling send.c.

Is there any way to check for this at the configure state? Since it's an
integral part of balsa, it would be nice if configure spat a message back
in the beginning that it wasn't installed.

autoconf/make/etc. are not my friends, or I'd send the patch (I'd imagine
it's a two-liner in configure.in). I'll admit that those tools confuse me
while perl, php, and SQL make so much logical sense to me... :)

--
Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688