Re: first pass at my earlier ideas

Out of curiosity...

Why did you put the username/passwd/host stuff into LibBalsaServer rather than
LibBalsaMailboxRemote?

It seems that all LibBalsaMailboxRemote does is add a pointer to this server..
it just seems a bit redundant to me, plus I can't override the set passwd
methods (I can use signals though - so it's not too bad...)