Who uses unthreaded balsa

Hi,

How many people here actually use the non-threaded version of balsa because
there system doesn't have the capability to run it.

I only ask because balsa could be cleaned up a lot if we only needed to
support
the threaded version -

I don't want to pull the threadless version out from under people who have no
choice.

If you have the choice but for some reason want to use threadless I would be
interested to know why as well, if it's because you find threaded balsa buggy
-
well it's better to try and fix that rather than using the sticking plaster
approach and not using it..

Ta,
Ian.

--