Re: Who uses unthreaded balsa

> If you have the choice but for some reason want to use threadless I would
> be interested to know why as well, if it's because you find threaded balsa

I've been using the threadless version because the threaded one was very
buggy at the time I wrote my build script.

I think that maybe the threaded version should always be default when the
threads support is found. This way more people would using that version and the
bugs, if any, would be found more quickly.

Regards,
Richard