Re: huge trash

On Sun 16 Apr 2000 10:56:28 cyberclay wrote:
> Hey,
>   My trash folder is now approaching 48 megs.  I would like to make a
> backup
> of it, and then create a new trash folder.  How can I do this?

Don't worry, the message appeared eventually. The Gnome lists have
been somewhat wonky as of late....

Anyway, this isn't something that Balsa can do, but it is a good
idea for later. Maybe file a wishlist item? Assuming the trash
folder is a local mailbox, the best way is just to make a gzip of
it from the shell, move the gzip somewhere else, and delete all
the messages in your trash.

--
Peter Williams peter@newton.cx