Re: Replacement for BalsaMessage (et al)

On Mon  3 Apr 2000 18:03:55 Matthew Guenther wrote:

> On Apr 03 2000 14:30 Pawel Salek wrote:
> >
> > All in all, you have done great job, Ian! I think we could include this
> > patch to balsa after some more testing, is anybody against it? (well of
> > course, it depends on tests' results but my impression is quite
> > positive so far).
> >

> We may as well, since we have blown by our self-imposed release date without
> releasing anything. ;) The rest of us can concentrate on bug fixing... (hint
> hint)

I don't remember any release date.... :-) Did we decide on one?

Anyway, the new manual is committed with a few fixes and stuff, I guess we'll
just have to hope that it works for everybody. (I HATE SGML! IT'S MEAN AND
MAKES ME ANGRY! WAAAAAAAHHHH)

I'm going to attempt to fix:
	1. To field not showing in compose window
	2. I'm getting segfaults when sending messages... (Direct SMTP mode)
	3. Address book crazities.

--
Peter Williams peter@newton.cx