attachment problems.

I recently discovered the source of a problem I was having with
attachments in balsa.  The problem was that they were never being
attached because the function src/sendmsg-window.c:add_attachment()
was trying to load the pixmap file "balsa/attachment.png" but
couldn't find it because I had installed balsa in /usr/local and
the rest of gnome was installed in /usr.  Since it can't find the
pixmap, it doesn't attach the file.  Is this a known limitation in
the gnome libraries (searching only in /usr/share/pixmaps)?  I
fixed it for now, but I am a RedHat user and I usually like to keep
my rpms separate from software I compile and install myself.

-Jason

| Jason A. Smith                    E-mail:    smithj4@rpi.edu         |
| Physics Department                Phone:      (518)276-2050          |
| Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute  FAX:        (518)276-6680          |
| Troy, NY 12180-3590               WWW:  http://www.rpi.edu/~smithj4/ |