Re: Found the problem in the pop funtion but not the fix :-(

Whoops --

In self defense, I did send a 'fix' to this both seperately (to interested
parties about 2 days after the initial POP patch) and in my threads patch
here on the list. I'm sorry this made it into the first POP3 patch -- it
'stuck' to the CVS code, it seems, because of the temporary split between
the then frozen CVS development, and the patches that were being exchanged
here on the list.  The fix is as simple as checking for a NULL pointer, as
Peter points out.

David