Problems with pop3

Hi

I have some problems using pop3 in balsa
Besides the problem I reported before of libproplist adding pop3 accounts (I canīt
find a way to fix it)
I believe that libproplist doesnīt like very much the GList data type.

I have another problem.
If I add the pop3 acount to the .balsarc by hand (it took me a while looking in the
sources to find out the rigth words to use) it doesnīt read the password rigth.
Looking in the sources I have found that you use what it looks like an encriptation
funtion. In that case the password should be encriptated in the .balsarc, am I right
so far?.

Well the encriptation method you use (simple sustitucion) I belive is the best way
to give a false sense of security just as Microsoft does in itīs programs.
Pop3 sends the passwd in clear text so there you have a place for someone to hack
your pass, and besides the security should be implemented by forcing the right
permisions to the file, not by such an easy a useless encriptation.
Why donīt use the tools that linux give us to implement security? (permisions).

After bypassing this, I have a Segmentation Fault that I havenīt discovered why yet.
As soon as I found out Iīll tell it to the list.

Thanks

Hector

P.S: The GUI look bettter know thanks to the resizable frames, good work.
Please think very seriously in usnig gnome-config instead of libproplist.