Printing and stuff

Hello,

I just want to tell what I'm doing for the moment with balsa. Just as you know;

I've been looking at libgnomeprint, and began coding new printing support. I suppose this
would be the right ting to do...

By doing so, it became easier to implement a proper layout.

Features that I'm working on:
*	Paper size ie. A4/Letter (by using gnome-paper)
*	Paper Orientation (Protrait/Landscape)
*	Font (choosing your own font)
*	Margins (Top/Bottom/Left/Right)
*	Header and Footer text

Other things

What about making the preview-pane selectable ( I find it quite annoying that it isn't
possible to select text (have to take reply to select text from a mail :))

-Ragnar-