Re: Found the bug, but no how to fix it

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:49:21 Hector Garcia wrote:
> Hi
>
> I found where it gives the "Segmentation Fault".
> The error only appears when you try to create or modify a POP3 account.
> [....]
> I have intalled version 0.8.2-1 of libproplist0.

I recall reading that the newest libproplist doesn't work with Balsa. Your
best bet may be using the version of Balsa that uses gnome-config instead of
libproplist. You can get a tarball of the sources that I made at

  ftp://ftp.newton.cx/pub/balsa/cvs+config.tgz

or

  ftp://ftp.newton.cx/pub/balsa/cvs+ragnar+threads+config.tgz

if you want all the modifications that have been floating around this list
put together.

BTW, I thought I posted it to this list, but ftp.newton.cx/pub/balsa has as
many different flavors of the Balsa source as I could assemble, as well as
patches. Until we can get a CVS commit I'd suggest working from there. I
might put up RPM's if I get to it.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx