Re: Patch to use gnome-config (coredump)

On Thu, 07 Oct 1999 09:29:50 Ragnar Henriksen wrote:
> I've tried it, and it looks nice. But I noticed it to core-dump when neighter
> .balsarc or .gnome/balsa existed. Don't know why yet. And the first time I
> had to restart like 5 times to get all mailboxes to show.

Uhoh, I tried replicating the coredump and I didn't get one. I may have
accidentally removed an important line of code from the patch or something (I
had to hand-edit it to remove some extraneous stuff). So can someone else post
a backtrace?

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx