RedHat 6.1 and Balsa Blues -- HELP!!!

Hello all,

I am currently having a minor problem since I installed RedHat 6.1 and I
am curious if anyone is having the same problem or if I am all alone in
the world.

I was running 6.0 and Balsa beautifully.  Then I upgraded.  Now Balsa
installs fine, but whenever run the program, it downloads and displays
my mail (like its supposed to), but when I click on a message or try to
open a message, everything is blank.  Its like reading white on white
text.  WTF?

Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it?

Much Thanks

Asche