Re: Patch to use gnome-config

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Ragnar Henriksen wrote:

> I tried the threading-stuff too, but it seems to me that the thread.h
> file is missing? (I found it in my /usr/incl..., but it looks like
> that the file missing is something else, is that correct?)
>
> regards, -Ragnar-

Whoops - I'll have to double check that post.  I thought I had attached 2
files -- one was a diff against the cvs, and the other was a tarball
(new_files.tgz or something similar) -- that tar'd file had
libbalsa/threads.h and src/threads.h.  They contain the global
declarations of variables the threads use to communicate, mutex lock
pointers, etc.  If I can't find it in the previous post I'll re-send.

David