Re: Patch to use gnome-config

I postet a reply to this message, but it seems to be lost :)

I've tried it, and it looks nice. But I noticed it to core-dump when neighter .balsarc or .gnome/balsa existed. Don't know why yet. And the first time I had to restart like 5 times to get all mailboxes to show.

I'v added a simple print functionallity today. But I'm not sure what to use as source when makeing a patch. So this config-stuff, is that commited to the CVS?

Any suggestions?

I also intend to fix rebuilding of the mblist, if nobody else already is doing so.

I tried the threading-stuff too, but it seems to me that the thread.h file is missing? (I found it in my /usr/incl..., but it looks like that the file missing is something else, is that correct?)