Re: Cut & Past from Balsa

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:11:27 Ragnar Henriksen wrote:

> FYI
> If you want to select text from a message, you can take
> reply/replayall/forward. then your able to select text. I've suggested
> this to be changed, nobody have changed it yet. :( So I guess it will be
> like that for a while (until someone does something about it (me or
> others :))

The thing is messages are displayed on a GnomeCanvas... this means we
can inline graphical attachments, but I guess the GnomeCanvasItemText
does not let you select it. I'll make a quick investigation of workarounds,
but I'm not optimistic.

Alternatively, we could display the messages as text and have a list of
attached files, as in the compose window. This would be some work, though,
and we would lose inlining attachments. Unless you got to choose which
view you wanted....