Re: Cut & Past from Balsa

Sorry,

In this first "release" gnome-print arn't included. This is just
something simple. So it's possible to print from Balsa (I was
tired of starting pine every time I needed a print.) :)

But I am currently looking at gnome-print. And I have started some coding.
In fact I can't get it to print more than the first page, yet :) But when
I have figured out how to print more than one page, gnome-print will be
used. I guess it shouldn't be so hard to implement :)

-Ragnar-