Re: Balsa

Well, last time I looked it did :)

in your ~/.balsarc there's a line like this?
   LocalMailDir = "/home/mikeh/Mail";

Under my LocalMailDir I have about 30 folders/mailboxes. Balsa scans
trough them :)

I'm also using fetchmail/procmail without any problems :)

But according to the mail here the last week, there are some major changes
on how we identify mailboxes/folders. So I guess there will be some
changes here.... too the better :)

-Ragnar-