Balsa

Hello!

I want to help make Balsa better. But as always I have to little time :-(

But here is some of my ideas:

* Keyboard shortcuts to everything (I hate using mouse in mailing programs)
  I know it works well but I want it to work perfecly :-)
  Focus should always jump to MessageWindow when a new message is displayed.

* When balsa start it should scan ~/MAILDIR for files so user doesn't need
  to setup folders by hand.

For example if you using procmail/fetchmail for mail processing
all Mail will go in one directory and if you using a procmail filter
it will sort the in different categories like this:

On my system I have my mail in: "/home/mikeh/Mail/" in files:

Inbox
Gtk-list
Gnome-List
Balsa-list

Why not let balsa scan ~/Mail when starting, instead of
setup all folders by hand? Ofcource it should be an option but scaning
should be default in my opinion :-)

Greats

MikeH

---

Check out my homepage at (under heavy reconstruction):
http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh

Email: mikeh@bahnhof.se
international Phone 46-44-126995
Sweden Phone: 044-126995