Re: PATCH - small bug in mailbox window?

// hi Bertrand,
//
// ahhhh I remember now... funny, those other columns aren't working in my
// current 0.4.9 build...
You mean, the option even if set, does not display mailbox info?

// But I remember seeing them... hmm I should have thought of it sorry.
//
// ahh well, I better submit a real bug report then..
//
// Hows this one:
// When you double click on a mailbox that is a folder (which is my eudora-esq
// way of opening the folder) it appears to try and lock the folder twice and
// an error message popup appears "Unable to Open Mailbox". The stdout says
// something like: "ERROR: Mailbox Lock Exists".
There has been bugs in te ctree event handling two weeks ago, and that
may have changed the double click behaviour. I'll look at it.
//
// Is it trying to lock it twice because I double clicked? Would we could use
// the double click to open the folder (because it's intuitive, to me anyway),
// without getting the error.
Double clicking is already the right way to open a mailbox.
(or right click-> open mailbox while the bug is still around)
It will be OK again  as soon as I have time to fix the problem.

//
// thanks,
// wayne
// Wayne Schuller - BSc. (Computer Science) Network Administrator
// Centre for Health Program Evaluation - Austin Repat Hospital - Heidelberg.
// Web: http://ariel.unimelb.edu.au/chpe/  My phone: (03) 94964448
// w.schuller@gpph.unimelb.edu.au