Re: patch: reading signature file when needed

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Sverre H. Huseby wrote:

> I've changed Balsa to read the signature file every time the signature
> is needed, to allow the user to edit the file without restarting
> Balsa. The included patch, which was diffed against the 1999-12-26 CVS
> version, will apply the changes.
>
> I still miss an answer to whether patches are welcome here. Does
> someone apply patches that are mailed to this list to the CVS tree?
> Who decides what patches goes in there? (I tried mailing my first
> patch to peter@newton.cx, but it bounced back after a couple of days.)

I applied your patches since they are usefull. I was thinking in using a
way of caching the signature (using stat to know if the file changed and
a global variable with the last time the file changed) but I don't have
mutch time now... maybe you can do that.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/