Some fixes and patches applied.

Hi people.

I have fixed the compilation of the help system (I has bored to have to
change the Makefile just to compile balsa on my system. I do have
docbook 3.1 but my system doesn't generate .htm files but .html files with
diferent names.) I think Peter used a windows version or something like
that.

I also removed the generated files from CVS (the Attic directory was
becoming a little crowded) and now when the distribution tar is built the
html files are copied there. But this also means if you get a copy from
CVS and you want to compile it you need to have docbook 3.0 installed.

I also aplied the two patchs from Sverre H. Huseby <sverrehu@online.no>.

Bye.

PS: Peter Williams mailbox is dead or something like that? My emails get
bounced back too and by now he probably was automatically removed from the
mailing list due to this problem.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/