Re: Sorry just one more fix: Toolbar style now changes withoutrestart

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Bruno Pires Marinho wrote:

> PS: I never asked this but it's ok to use this list to coordinate the
> development of balsa? If it is not ok, we should build a new one just for
> this?
>
>                                                Bruno Pires Marinho
>                                       http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/

My 'take' on this, and maybe we should talk about it, is that one part of
having a truly 'open' project is talking about development publically.
If, and I'm sure this would please us all, there come to be a huge number
of balsa users who want to talk about non-development issues here we can
always take it somewhere else.  Of course, it's also true that sometimes 2
or 3 people need to talk about something involved and tedious that
/should/ be private.

(Actually, I won't name names, but I'm a bit distressed by some projects
in which discussion about development is done entirely in private -- it
makes it hard for someone to join the project and it tends to isolate the
process from non-technical users who want to have a voice the
development.)

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now... :)

David