Sorry just one more fix: Toolbar style now changes without restart

Hi people.

I have commited code to make the toolbar style change without a restart.
This is a last fix for me before 0.6.0 is out.

When the "cvs tag balsa-0_6_0" command is given please tell me to continue
working on the postpone fixes.

PS: I never asked this but it's ok to use this list to coordinate the
development of balsa? If it is not ok, we should build a new one just for
this?

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/