Notes

OK -

Word wrap defaults to 74 chars, and it's now in the Misc page w/ the
prefix char & font info..  I'm not sure where they should go in the new
preference pages -- I'll leave that up to Ragnar.

Would anyone object to having the init code default to /home/user/mail
instead of /home/user/balsa?  Every time I get rid of my .balsarc I find
myself wondering why I'm staring at the source in balsa itself (then I
realize it pulled in my src/ directory).  A quick test seemed to show
that balsa can share mailboxes pretty effectively w/ pine -- is there a
conflict between mailers that I'm not aware of?

Finally, on the delete thing:  I put some debug messages in the code to
confirm that the delete requests are being sent to libmutt, and as far as
I can tell they are.  I even stepped through mutt's flaglib.c and the
messages are being flagged.  mx_sync_mailbox is returning normal
(success) values.  My non-scientific sense of the problem is that it
happens more often when you delete several messages and close the mailbox
immediately.  Is it possible that closing the mailbox clears the latest
changes and that libmutt just hasn't written the changes to the mailbox
file?

David