Word Wrap

Jules mentioned that having word/line wrapping on outgoing mail would be
important for this release, and it occured to me that I rarely use Balsa to
send mail for this very reason (and also because the GtkText widget is
frustrating to me).  I sat down to write basic word wrapping capability, and
put it in the CVS code tonight.  This is my first 'public' attempt to use it,
so let's hope that all goes well.  Currently, the default is to wrap lines
around 80 characters.  I haven't put this in the preferences dialogs yet, but
it would involve associating balsa_app.wordwrap with a checkbox (true/false)
and balsa_app.wraplength with a spin button limited, probably, to 40-200.  (The
theoretical maximum is 512 right now, but that would be absurd. :)  )

I think that's it for me as far as new features go (unless we do more with the
send progress dialog).  I'm going to continue to try to figure out why the
delete/transfer/flag code is so irregular, but I'm not optimistic that this
will be solved by the release.

David