Re: adress book doesn't work anymore

Ok I figured it out.  The gnome addresbook will let you select what kind of
email adress an email adress is. I don't really care for this feature because
an email adress is an email adress, so I never changed it from the default of
aol. Even though they are not aol adresses. Balsa however will only import
internet e-mail addresses.  So the workaround is to make sure that email
adresses are internet adresses within gnomecard.

Mike