Re: adress book doesn't work anymore

Thats right, They added that feature. I's kinda nice, you may now have
many e-mail adresses for your contacts (and balsa import them all).

But if you think there are other adress types that should be imported,
name them, and we could figure out if theres any use for it :)

It might even be a configure option for which kind of adress types to
import?

I'm glad you figured out your problem, and I solved this bug :)

-Ragnar-