Re: adress book doesn't work anymore

I looked into it. It was working just fine here, but I did discover a
newline character in the name list.

(I'm also running October GNOME, but I just upgraded my gnome-pim to the
lastest release that just came out (a week or two)).

I removed that character and updated the CVS.

Could you give it at try?

-Ragnar-