Re: Unidentified subject! (Two Balsas crash)

On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 11:21:20AM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> Why would I want more than one simultaneous instance?  Typically, because
> I'm away from my desk and running another balsa on another display.

Ahh, well, if that's the only reason why one would run two instances, then
we can add code to check $DISPLAY and only bring to foreground if both
processes' are the same.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....