Mailbox/MailboxNodes

Hi there,

while I was trying to add a new feature to balsa, I noticed something weird:
There seems to be no possibility to check, wether an element of the mailbox tree
is a mailbox or a mailbox node. The funny thing is that that should cause
severe problems in balsa itself but doesnt.

If you have a look at src/mblist-window.c:212 (mblist_button_press_cb) you can
see that no check is made when calling mblist_open_mailbox (see line 240). So if
you click on a mailbox node (eg a subdirectory in your mailfolder) mblist_open_mailbox
is called with a mailbox node which is not even casted to in line 231.

AFAI can seed, thats a very bad thing (tm). I had a look around if there is
any possibility to find out wether the selected item is a mailbox or a mailbox
Node, but could not find any.

Might someone help me out with that?

Thanks
-Knut