I need HELP

Hi all,

Excuse me but I´m getting stupid diging into the struct of balsa and the worst of it, is that I´m going nowhere.

Please, can anybody tell me how can I access to the messages in a folder? (please write a small example)
Actually I´m trying to get the messages in the outbox folder to send them.

Thanks

Hector

P.S: The problem I reported with SMTP and this list was due to the way a suscribed myself, I did it with the address hector@huron.scouts-es.org and I was sending the messages like hector@scouts-es.org. In any other case SMTP in balsa should work. If it doesn´t, please tell me so.