RE: Release soon?

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 hector@huron.scouts-es.org wrote:

> We also need to make sure that people with libc5 system are able to
> compile without threads.

I'll start that this week.  I'm curious, though, has anyone tried to
compile with libc5 in the last couple of days? (If so, have you had any
success?)

> Personaly, Iīm rewriting balsa_send_mail to be able to send ofline
> messages and to use outbox correctly. Please David wait at least until
> Sunday before working in the threads for sending mail, I wouldnīt want
> for you to waste your work.

No problem -- actually, I did start to look at this last night, and had an
experimental version working without any difficult (for me anyway).  It
shouldn't be a problem to adapt it to the work you're doing.

> BTW, good work to whoever made message state icons work, only one
> petition why donīt move deleted messages to trash instead of deleting
> them directly?
>
> Hector

As an aside -- would anyone object to having this take place at the time
that the user chooses to do this, rather than forcing him or her to commit
the changes to the mailbox and/or close and then open it?

David