RE: Release soon?

Hi all

I would like to see a release soon, or a least before Debianīs freeze so it get into potato.

But before the release we need to make sure there are no seg faults (or at least not known errors producing seg faults).

We also need to make sure that people with libc5 system are able to compile without threads.

Personaly, Iīm rewriting balsa_send_mail to be able to send ofline messages and to use outbox correctly. Please David wait at least until Sunday before working in the threads for sending mail, I wouldnīt want for you to waste your work.

Two more things, one I vote (if this can be vote) for using gnome-config.
And the other, please answer me at this question (4 times now) why donīt we take cripted password for pop3 accounts off (letīs write them in plain text), the way it is now we only give a false sense of security to the users, just like windows programs do, and I belive this is the worst approach to kepping passwords secure.

BTW, good work to whoever made message state icons work, only one petition why donīt move deleted messages to trash instead of deleting them directly?

Hector