Re: balsa crashing on "check new mail"

Hi Matt,

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Mat Withers wrote:

> Hi
>
> for the last 3 or 4 days the cvs version of balsa has been crashing on
> me whist checking for new mail. It doesn't happen every time - just
> every third or 4th time. anyway his is the output gdb produces (from
> last nights cvs version).

> I'm not sure if any more information than this is needed.
>
> Any ideas anyone ?

Thanks, the gdb output did help -- it seems that the problem wasn't with
the multi-threaded mail checking but with an assumption I made about what
GTK would do (that it doesn't do)! :)  I put together a quick fix and
committed it just now.

You might try this version and see if it fixes the problem.

David