Re: Gleef or Nathan Clegg interested in being project manager?

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Charles Leeds wrote:
> I nominate Gleef or Nathan Clegg for a stint as project manager, if either
> has the time.

I am flattered, but I cannot accept, for a few reasons:

  * I am a very slow coder, and whoever manages this project also should
    be writing a lot of the code;

  * I'm the frontline maintainer of the FAQ, and that takes a big chunk of
    time, not just in writing, but in handling the FAQ email;

  * I am possibly changing jobs very soon, and settling into a new job
    will take a huge chunk of time for at least a month or so (although
    the possible job would get my coding speed back up to what it used to
    be) :-)

So, rather than accept and then have to dump the project in a couple of
weeks, I'd feel much better if someone else took the reins.

Thanks,
-Gleef