RE: Gleef or Nathan Clegg interested in being project manager?

I'd love to take over balsa, but despite my gtk and pop3/smtp experience,
I'm not as intimately involved with the current balsa project as Gleef is.
 I've never touched the code, personally.  I also have some "crazy" ideas
that low-level C code should be held together by high-level scripting
languages such as perl and python (which has excellent gnome support!).  I
would love to contribute to the project, but believe Gleef would be a
better candidate at leading a continuation of the current code.  Of
course, if we were to take it somewhat from scratch...except for
libbalsa....

How about it Gleef?

On 08-Apr-99 Barron F. Snyder wrote:
> From their posts to the list, both of these people look like they would
> be
> good candidates for the position. I believe that whoever takes the role
> needs to be familiar with good development processes, CVS, Linux and
> have
> the time to monitor the team and answer questions. Others who want the
> role
> but aren't chosen should *NOT* feel slighted. Remember, this is a group
> effort and no matter what your role - development, management,
> documentation, testing, etc. - you are an important part of the effort
> make the product as good as we can!
>
> -Barron

Nathan Clegg
 nathan@islanddata.com