RE: Gleef or Nathan Clegg interested in being project manager?

>From their posts to the list, both of these people look like they would be
good candidates for the position. I believe that whoever takes the role
needs to be familiar with good development processes, CVS, Linux and have
the time to monitor the team and answer questions. Others who want the role
but aren't chosen should *NOT* feel slighted. Remember, this is a group
effort and no matter what your role - development, management,
documentation, testing, etc. - you are an important part of the effort to
make the product as good as we can!

-Barron