RE: balsa...

Woops.:-)  I wanted to briefly mention this, but not so briefly as to stop in midsentence.

On Thu, 08 Apr 1999 17:06:01 Jesse D . Sightler wrote:

> Finally, is personality support.  I will post more on this later, but I think that basically the idea
> is that the user should be able to easily send a message using "from" addresses other than the default.
> It should also be possible to configure this on a per mailbox basis.  It really looks like this should
> not be difficult with

Basically I was saying that it looks like libPropList would allow us to have multiple settings for the
personality.  For example, instead of the way it is currently held in a single structure called "globals",
all personal information could be held in a series of numbered structures of similar types.  Null fields
would fall-back the the setting in Globals.  Of course, this would take some work to wire it all into
the system, and add the appropriate panels to "Preferences...", but certainly not too much more work.

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble."
         - Anonymous