balsa compile prerequisites

Hiya,

I'm currently trying to compile balsa out of CVS for the first time in a
month or two, and a few new requirements seem to have surfaced.  Here are
the ones which don't seem to be checked for by configure:

orbit is now used (yay!).  This means you need it on the compile machine,
though.  (debian packages liborbit*, orbit).

'indent' is used (to indent the generated interface, maybe?).  On debian
systems this is in a package of its own.

My latest compile problem is a set of missing declarations and prototypes
which look to me like my version of gnome is too out of date.  *sigh*  I
don't have the time, or disk space, to upgrade to the CVS version of the
whole gnome suite, so I guess I'll have to wait for Jim's latest
packages..

Jules