IMAP

Hi!
    I tried compiling balsa from CVS source today, and I found that the
IMAP support has apparently been dropped!  Is this indeed the case, or
did I just not look in the right place?  What do I have to do to enable
it, or is this no longer even possible?  Also, how possible would it
be to spawn an external text editor in the compose window.  Still use
balsa's text fields for the To; and From:, etc, but allow users to call
vi or emacs -nw to write the actual message?  Thanks!

			J. Daniel Powell
			dan@brickwall.org