Re: Removing mutt-isms?

There is no doubt that libmutt is a hack... but it is *so so so so so so so
so* much better than c-client in terms of speed, etc.  I will be starting a
new mail library with a lovely API shortly.  You say you know IMAP, POP3, etc,
so I'm hoping that you will be able to work on this.  It is still in the
beginning stages, but it will be getting started shortly.

I'm in the process of formalizing an API for it, etc, so as soon as I come up
with something, i'll post it to the list.