[Extends to 3/24] Call for proposals to host GNOME Asia Summit 2019

Hi all,

GNOME Asia committee didn't receive any proposals yet. We heard that 3 Asia cities are still interested to host but it looks for further extensions.

To allow them to communicate with potential partners and preparing proposals, we extend the GNOME Asia Summit 2019 Host CFP to 24th March and open for any Asia cities to submit their proposals.

To prepare your proposals, you may refer to our announcement in January.
https://www.gnome.org/news/2019/01/gnome-asia-summit-2019-cfp/

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Yours Sincerely,
Sammy Fung
President, Open Source Hong Kong.
http://opensource.hk