Re: Call for proposals to host GNOME Asia Summit 2019

Hi, Ahmad,

Thanks for replying, and we hope you will join us to participate at GNOME Asia Summit 2019.

Yours Sincerely,
Sammy Fung
President, Open Source Hong Kong.
http://opensource.hk

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 9:39 AM ahmad haris <ahmadharis1982 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Kat and Sammy,

Yes, become extra busy since new position at company.
I already told to Surabaya (East Java - Indonesia) Community about possibility to held GNOME Asia Summit. I still waiting from their answer.

FYI, at this year, me and friends from FOSS community collaborate together to held openSUSE Asia Summit in Bali. But the problems, openSUSE doesn't want co-host with another. Of course  it's make me feel disappointed.

Let's wait for a bit.

Thanks,
Haris