Re: GNOME.Asia Summit IRC meeting date discuss

Hi all,

Glad that we will meet next Tuesday.

About the combined packages with GUADEC, how is the progress now? @Oliver, did GUADEC organizing team decided the discount or combined packages ? Is it possible we invite some GUADEC organizer to our next IRC meeting?

Okay

So we discuss with mail list this week.
Have IRC Meeting next week

Thanks everyone

Max Huang

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Sammy Fung <sammy opensource hk> wrote:
> I agree to postpone to next Tue (3 Feb)
>
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Utian Ayuba <utian di blankon in> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Max.
>>
>> I suggest we do IRC meeting next tuesday. Estu and Indri tomorrow
>> evening also must be attending other offline meeting in Jakarta.
>>
>> So I agree we use mail to discuss for this week.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

>> On 01/26/2015 07:40 PM, Max wrote:
>> > Dear ALL
>> >
>> > I am traveling in Japan now, and I know Emily is traveling in USA or
>> > back to Beijing.
>> >
>> > I am afraid both of us could join tomorrow's IRC meeting.
>> >
>> > Could we use mail to discuss this week, and have IRC Meeting next
>> > Tuesday?
>> >
>> > Or keep irc meeting tomorrow?
>> > Please give us suggestions for tomorrow's meeting.
>> >

>> > Max

> --
> Yours Sincerely,
> Sammy Fung