Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Reminder 20150113

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Oliver,

If one of the GUADEC organizing team could attend this IRC meeting, that
will be very helpful for us to make a quick decision.
I plan to attend (really hope I can make it). That said the GUADEC
organizers have not discussed the CFS yet but will one the next local
GUADEC team meeting taking place this Thursday.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst