Re: Question about Empty slot

That was so quick :)
I just confirmed and noticed to Cedric.
Thank you.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Sammy Fung <sammy opensource hk> wrote:
Done, Cedric's topic and name is now published on schedule.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyung2 gmail com>
wrote:

Thanks a lot for the reminder.

I just asked him and he accepted :)
Max, can you please update the schedule?
Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Simon YoungKi Hong