Re: NIPA meeting agenda

Thanks Simon:

That is great news for GNOME.ASia

Max

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com> wrote:
Brief report from last friday's meeting with NIPA.
(I don't have enough time in this weekend)

1. Venue
  * Recording equipment: NIPA support operators during summit day.
  * Banner: We should use x-banners
  * Wifi: It covers whole business tower(in & outside of room)
            They don't block any port.(They block heavy file transfer)
  * Meeting places: There is large area in front of main hall.
                            If we want, they can place some tables.
2. Buddget support
  * We can use freely their additional support (also by private card)
  * We can use it to t-shirts, lodging, banner and etc.

3. Restaurant
  * As darkcircle wrote in the doc, it has good food court.

Please reply if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Simon.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Simon YoungKi Hong