Re: NIPA meeting agenda

Hi Simon,

One suggestion about how to spend the budget from NIPA:

We will have many speakers from abroad, some of them might need lodging sponsor.  Usually hotel is chosen to be closed to venue.

If NIPA can spend their sponsorship on speakers' lodging, that would be great.

This is my suggestion based on previous years experience, may be you can talk about this idea with NIPA?

-Emily