Re: Report to Lemote

Everyone did best

<(_ _)>

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Seong-ho Cho <darkcircle 0426 gmail com> wrote:
you did your best too! :D

2013/6/26 Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com>

Yes, you did your best!

2013. 6. 26. 오후 6:22에 "Seong-ho Cho" <darkcircle 0426 gmail com>님이 작성:

maybe there seems no more thing to add.
because he is not responding for us.
isn't it, simon?

2013/6/26 Max <sakanamax gmail com>

Thanks Emily

:-)

2013/6/26 上午10:27 於 "Emily Chen" <emilychen522 gmail com> 寫道:

Hi all,

I am going to send the report to Lemote soon. Even we miss one winner's
information, but that should be fine.

If there is no more information to add to this report, I am going to
send this report to Lemote today.

-Emily